Thursday, July 17, 2014

Coupons at Joanns

Hey, how have you all been? I haven't been around this week because I have been testing, how fun is that?  That guarantees a couple posts about some awesome NEW patterns from me in the near future!!!

Yesterday I went shopping and took part in Joann's coupon commotion, if you shop there you know that they take coupons, but did you know it's ok to use 15 at once??? That is what I did yesterday and every single one of them worked, I saved $102...the kids demolished my receipt or I would show you!

I didn't figure  this out on my own though...if it wasn't this post it was something similar that I read on Pinterest a while back 


The way I did it yesterday was this:  I got a flyer in the mail that had 4 50% off coupons as well as 1 40% off, I also received an email that included 4 50% off coupons and then I checked the website for coupons and they too have 4 50% off listed.  Also I have the app on my iphone that had 1 30% off and they accept competitors coupons from the same town...all I have to chose from is Hobby Lobby and Michaels and I didn't see any Michaels coupons that would apply yesterday so I just used the one 40% that HL always offers.  All this added up to 15 coupons. I think it was a manager that was working the front and he was pleased that I was trying this and excited that they all worked...I think he was a bit skeptical.

What you will need to check though is the barcode on each coupon, all of mine were from different sources so they were all different and it worked.

Give it a shot...you wont regret it, I promise!  All they can do is say no, but I think from what I understand this is their policy so they should cooperate with you just fine!

Hope this little trick helps you to get your hands on a little more of that wonderful thing called fabric.

Happy sewing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment